- Last modified: MARCH 17, 2019.
- Effective: MARCH 17, 2019.
Who we are
Arcaxonia is a store who’s mission is to offer affordable merch for fans of various artists and brands!
Our main website address is: https://arcaxonia.com and further details about who this policy applies to are below.
Who does this policy apply to?
- Any Arcaxonia website, application, game, service or tool where this privacy notice is referenced, regardless of how you access or use them, including through consoles and mobile devices, with exceptions listed below. (“Websites”)
- Individuals who purchase products from us, regardless of location, online or offline. (“Purchases”)
- Individuals who register and/or attend Arcaxonia’s online or offline events. (“Events”)
- Use any other, present or future, online or offline, programs, services, or offerings of Arcaxonia. (“Offerings”)
When we say “Customer” we are referring to the person or entity that is registered with us through either a Purchase or the Websites. When we say “you” or “your”, we are referring to Customers and/or to some other individual who visits any of our Websites or attends our Events or makes use of any Offerings.
“Partner” refers to any third party that Arcaxonia has a contractual relationship with a significant intellectual property interest to products offered, such as a developer, publisher, artist, or licensor. A “Service Provider” refers to any other third party that Arcaxonia has a contractual relationship to help provide the Services but has no intellectual property relationship to the products being sold, such as a third-party carrier or analytics service.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
- Billing information and payment details such as credit card, billing address, and/or PayPal account information, which is required for payment.
- Address details such as your personal name, company name, physical address, and phone number, which are required to send physical goods.
- Your email address, which is required to update you on the status of your physical goods and other purchases, deliver digital goods, and optionally opt-in for product status or promotional notifications.
- We collect and store your purchase information with us including, but not limited to, information about: purchases you initiated and your order history, your payment history directly with us and certain Partners through us, your usage of the Services, and your customization, texts, and other uploads required for certain products.
- A password to view your previous purchases.
- We collect and store any information voluntarily provided to us via any medium, including email, instant messaging, social media, and directly as a purchase note.
- We may collect and store public social media information about Arcaxonia and private social media information sent directly to Arcaxonia.
- We may automatically collect and store action and usage information about our Websites and emails including your IP address, information about the device and browser you use when browsing our website, your opens, views, clicks, hits, actions, goal-reaching, and events on Websites owned by us and on emails sent to you from us.
- Media, If you upload images to any of our websites, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- Contact forms or instant messaging, we do not use any contact forms but utilise instant messaging services like TitanEmbeds who allows us to embed our Discord server directly to the site, these services privacy policies can be found via the following links. Discord: https://discordapp.com/privacy | TitanEmbeds: https://titanembeds.com/privacy
When and how do we collect this information?
- When you use the Services, we may automatically collect information about your visit to our Websites, your usage of the Services, and your web browsing. This includes:
- information about how and when you use the Services, store it in log files or other types of files associated with your account, and link it to other information we collect about you. This information may include, for example, your IP address, time, date, browser used, your browser ID, your browsing activity, and other information about how you interacted with our Websites. This type of information helps us to improve our Services for both you and for all of our Customers.
- web beacons, also called pixel tags, on our Websites and in our emails. When we send emails to you, we may track behavior such as who opened the emails and who clicked the links. This allows us to measure the performance of our email campaigns and to improve our features for specific segments of Customers. To do this, we include a single pixel tag in emails we send. These tags allow us to collect information about when you open the email, your IP address, your browser or email client type, and other similar details.
- Our Websites may include social media features, such as liking or sharing products, or offering our products available for sale directly through a social media website. These features may collect information about your IP address and which page you are visiting on our Website, and they may set a cookie to make sure the feature functions properly. Social media features and widgets are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our Website. We also maintain presences on social media platforms including Twitter and Tumblr. Any information, communications, or materials you submit to us via a social media platform is done at your own risk without any expectation of privacy. We cannot control the actions of other users of these platforms or the actions of the platforms themselves. Your interactions with those features and platforms are governed by the privacy policies of the companies that provide them.
- We may, from time to time, obtain information about you from third party sources, including Partners requesting us to deliver products to you or payments and purchases from social media websites. We take steps to ensure that such third parties are legally permitted or required to disclose such information to us. Examples of the information we may receive from other sources include: names, email address, physical addresses, phone numbers, and other fulfillment data. We use this information, alone or in combination with other information we collect, to provide you with Services.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We may use Analytic programs such as Google Analytics, but we currently do not use any such services other then our hosting provider’s HostPapa.
Who we share and or send your data with/to
- Arcaxonia uses your information, and shares with a variety of Service Providers, to provide and support our Customers with our contractual Services:
- to fulfill your requested or purchased Services: Your personal information is necessary to send your products to you.
- Third party courier services are required to know your address to deliver your physical products to you.
- Some products may be digital information such as digital download codes which requires you to use a third party service or have your information sent directly to a third party service for use. Please check with the appropriate third party if you wish to agree with the terms of their services before purchase or use.
- Some Services may have a personal information component embedded into a product for sale as part of the Service. You will be informed of such components at time of purchase from us or our Partners; please contact us if you wish to opt-out of specific components.
- to charge or bill you for the Services: This includes sending you emails, invoices, receipts, notices of delinquency, and alerting you if we need a different credit card number. We use third parties for secure credit card transaction processing, and we send billing information to those third parties to process your orders and credit card payments. Some third party payment platforms may have additional terms or privacy notices with the platform themselves; such terms will be presented to you at the time of purchase.
- to provide customer service to you about the Services: We may contact or be contacted for support about your purchases, account, and other usage of Services; including via email, phone calls, text messages, postal mail, and push notifications.
- to fulfill your requested or purchased Services: Your personal information is necessary to send your products to you.
- We may also use or share your information with Partners and other third parties in legitimate interests in ways that are not overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the affected individuals. This includes usages and sharing such as:
- to measure sales performance for licenses or royalties and provide the ability for such licenses or royalties to audit sales.
- to measure the performance of marketing campaigns: such as open rates, click rates, and actions on public social media.
- to measure the performance and usability of our Websites: such as views, referrers, actions, goal-reaching, and your movements around our Websites.
- to monitor and improve the information security of our Websites.
- to conform to legal requirements, or to respond to lawful court orders, subpoenas, warrants, or other requests by public authorities (including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- With your implied or express consent, as applicable by law, we may use or share your personal information:
- to send you informational and promotional content in accordance with your marketing preferences: You can choose to stop or withdraw consent receiving these emails altogether by following the unsubscribe instructions included in every email or by contacting us directly via the support page. Please email contact@Arcaxonia.com if you have any issues with withdrawing this consent.
- to send your information to Partners and allow them to send you informational and promotional content related to previous purchases: Some of your information — upon an informed, active, and opt-in consent — may be transferred to a related Partner to use in their direct marketing campaigns. You have the right to withdraw your consent at anytime at the same location that specific opt-in occurred or at any time by emailing email@example.com.
- We use some of the personal information you provide us to conduct some level of automated decision-making — for example, we use certain personal information (for example, ip addresses or payment information) to automatically block certain potentially fraudulent transactions.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Your contact information
All contact information can be found in our About Page.
The Services are not targeted to children under the age of 13 or the age of majority in their territory. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal data from children under 13 or the age of majority in their territory; if you are a child under 13 or the age of majority in your territory, please do not use the Services or send any personal data about yourself to us. If we learn we have collected personal data from a child under 13 or the age of majority in their territory, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that a child under 13 or the age of majority in their territory may have provided us personal data, please contact us at Contact@Arcaxonia.com with subject “Personal Data Request” and identifying the specific data to delete.
Your California Privacy Rights: If you are a California resident, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request information regarding the disclosure of your personal information to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. Once a year you may email us at Contact@Arcaxonia.com with subject “Personal Data Request” to know if we have sent any of your information to third-parties for the purposes of direct marketing.
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that users can set in certain web browsers. DNT is a way for users to inform websites and services that they do not want certain information about their webpage visits collected over time and across websites or online services. At this time, there is no general agreement on how companies like Arcaxonia should interpret DNT signals. Therefore, Arcaxonia does not recognize or respond to browser-initiated DNT signals, whether that signal is received on a computer or a mobile device.
How we protect your data
Administrators are forced to use unique passwords to ensure no password breaches can be allowed.
Our credit card processor performs annual audits to ensure our handling of your credit card information aligns with industry guidelines. They are certified as a PCI DSS Level 1 compliant service provider, which is the highest level of compliance available, and their platform is audited annually by a third-party qualified security assessor.
No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.
What third parties we receive data from
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store and share it with our service providers to fufill orders and other tasks.
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for 5 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
What we share with others
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you; for example: Paypal to process payments.
We accept payments through PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
Patreon features in this website
In order to enable you to use this website with Patreon services, we save certain functionally important Patreon information about you in this website if you log in with Patreon.
These include your Patreon user id, Patreon username, your first, last names and your vanity name. Additionally, the id of your campaign at Patreon and your campaign’s Patreon URL are also saved.
If you request that your data be deleted from this website, this data will also be deleted and Patreon functionality will not work. You would need to register on this website and log in to this website with Patreon again in order to re-populate this data and have Patreon functionality working again.